"Ghostwalk of Gatlinburg" is
a walking night-time
tour of Gatlinburg's most historic and
"haunted" places which takes about
one hour, and is approximately one mile in
length. The walk is guided by a
local storyteller dressed in costume.
"Ghostwalk of Gatlinburg" is not a haunted-house tour.
It is a storytelling
experience with a twist of murder and mayhem.
We get your attention, but we don't chase you around with chainsaws.
The stories feature a combination of local legends, history,
superstition, folk tales and fiction. The tour's purpose is to
revisit many historic and forgotten stories of murder and chaos that
took place during the past 100 years in Gatlinburg and Great Smoky
Mountains National Park.
- "Ghostwalk of Gatlinburg" IS the ORIGINAL ghost tour in
- The TOUR with EMF (GHOST DETECTORS). Each party gets an EMF
- Voted BEST Ghost Tour in Gatlinburg by Tripadvisor.com.
- We offer a Money Back Guarantee. (If you like the other tours in town
better we will refund your money)
- Our guides are dressed in period clothing and are knowledgeable, entertaining, and
- And- We don't make promises or ridiculous claims that "you will
get paranormal photos, in each and every tour.
- We are also the Lowest-Priced Ghost Tour, in the Area.
Look for our rack-cards around
See Our Discount Coupon